Saturday, November 28, 2009

My favorite people...My favorite couple...

The awesome pairs I truly love. :)



When I get acquainted with Nikki Gil, she's one of the pretty single lady on television. After few years, Billy Crawford came to her life and now they're one of the cutest and sweetest couple in showbiz.



When I knew Edward Cullen, he's a single vampire for decades, and as I turned the pages of Twilight, he has found his Bella Swan, his one great love.



When I knew Troy Bolton, he is a cute, popular single high school guy, as the movie plays, he met the pretty and talented Gabriella Montez. They have shared the joys of teenage love. In real life Zac and Vanessa are still very in love after the High School Musical series.




Carl is a typical adventurous kid, and as the story goes by, he met Ellie, the exploratory girl. They had the same interests, and enjoyed being together as they grow up.Eventually they became sweethearts, and shared their dreams as they grow old. Disney Pixar's UP love,love,love.



When I met Champ Lui Pio, he's a single, handsome, awesome musician. As days goes by, I heard that Bianca King is officially her girlfriend. They look good together and I admire the way they support each others talent.

When I met Yael Yuzon, I am certainly sure that he is single, but after a few weeks, I found out that he and Lia Cruz got back together which made them felt that love is lovelier the second time around. I witnessed personally and in twitter their cute, mushy sweetness, just like teenagers.





When I knew the good looking Atom Araullo, I thought he is single, suddenly I discovered that he is in a relationship with beautiful Patty Laurel. Their dweeb loving is now on it's third year and still counting. They have shared a wonderful love story and still creating cool memories together.

It is very wonderful that the people I love has beautiful love stories. I called them before as my favorite people and eventually those people has found their life partners that made me now called them as my favorite couples. They're love story was so ideal that I dream to have one like that too someday. :) I love you NikkiBilly, EdwardBella, TroyGab/ZacVanessa, CarlEllie, ChampBianca, YaelLia, AtomPatty.

6 comments:

  1. but bianca king isn`t Champs girlfriend, they where never and will never be a couple :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah! wala bang "ChigEy" jan sa list of couples mo? hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. selos naman ako may gf na pala si atom arraullo.hhmpp best wishes sa couple ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. @tssam17 they actually broke up late 2010 or early 2011 :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. atom and patty was no longer a couple.. how sad.. patty is soon to be married to patrick filart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, they were once great partners. The Pats love story is another wonderful one.

    ReplyDelete