Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blog-errrr

I've been writing short blogs consecutively. Boring. Errrr. I should have switch to tumblr. Some posts are even good for fb posts or twitter only. Ahahaha. I wish I had more time to write. There are lot of stories I could have written. Unfortunately, it stayed in drafts, some in papers, in phone memo, and most were left in my brain. My drain brain. Many have changed. I miss the old times. The ME-times. In addition to being unable to write a longer blog with sense, the following are the old stuffs I wanted to reunite with:

Books. I cant finish reading a book nowadays. I'm still stuck with Unbearable Lightness of Being and One Day. I plan to read Perks of being a Wallflower and last Saturday night, after watching Bottomline, I decided to read Nicholas Sparks' novels. It's been so long since I plan to do a book review. So far, I have none. I chose to rest/sleep than to read. I'm tired, I'm lazy. I wish I'm more inspired. I wish I'm happier.

Tv Series. I terribly wanted to catch up with How I Met Your Mother, Gossip Girl, America's Next Top Model, Glee, and Pretty Little Liars. I'm no longer a couch potato. I miss.

Online Stalking. I haven't visited the social network accounts of my crushes lately. I recently found out that Y just had a girlfriend. My face got :-( and now I moved on. I'm a weirdo. Sometimes.

Friends. Need to catch up with Nixters, listers, cousins, elementary, high school, and college friends. Everybody seems to be busy. Hang out soon, pretty please.

I want to laugh hard. Life. Haaaaay. Those were mababaw dilemmas. Simple, manageable rants. One day, I know there's a good surprise. Let's see.






No comments:

Post a Comment