Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Poem 109: Surprises


Dear Future Man;


spent last nIght talking to you
i never stop telling the music i am into
you knew it very mucH
yOu always remember me when you heard that

thrilled about the uPcoming album
the girl who's rEcord i never stop plaYing
yOu are always listening
even if i am out of tUne While singing

One night i am nagging
you take home my mUsic pLayer thing
you fetch me in the morning
and i am not speaking

and we fight and you hate me
i act like a kiD, i knew you didn't get me
we're siLent in the car, we aren't talking
you play the stereO to lighten my mood swing

i heard a familiar Voice in the background
and i simply smilEd
you aSk 'did you like it?'
and i hugged you tight

you laugh out loud
and you stopped the car
then you teased me and you kiss me
and then i joyously cried

you kneW how to make me happy
you're such a sweetIe
you support the Fan girl in me
you adore The music i'm loving

you love the songs i love
you're always making me feel loved
i love you too much
even without the surprises you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment