Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sorry I'm not sorry

I wonder how worse would it feel when you found out that the new employee in the company you work for is your ex? Surely it was awkward at first. There will be gossip and teasing and interrogation. On the other hand, it might give way for second chance at love. Errr. It's still really awkward. I do not believe in love is lovelier the second time around. Sorry I'm not sorry.

Your flirtatious way is cute at times but it's a turn off too. I assume you mean it when you touch my hand. Huh. 

Sorry but I get pissed off when people brag too much about school they haven't gone to. Your alma mater is just the branch campus. Oh please, tsssss.

I guess I'll be seeing you a lot on the 7th ha. I opened my email and there I saw your name. I eventually felt the butterflies rumble in my stomach along with the unusual heart beat. The happy memories of you flash back and I felt unfeigned joy. I'm glad I haven't experience too much heartache from you. 
I surely got a crush on you.

I just can't get over with Mr. and Mrs. Tiu. I felt involved with the love story. Haha



No comments:

Post a Comment