Sunday, January 26, 2014

Job Rants

I have said unlimited apologies, broke promises, and told random lies--to customers. I don't know if it is because of the nature of the job or is it because of my work attitude. #customercarediaries


As much as I've said sorry, I'm glad to have receive more thank you. It always matters to me. Gratitude is always appreciated.


I am torn between the career I wanted to pursue versus the job around the people I am happy to be with.


I wanted to take up masters degree but my schedule and savings won't allow me to.


I still hope to work around the busy streets of Ayala. The place where all of my Civil Engineering dreams have started.


I want a fresh start but I'm afraid to be the new girl again.


Will going back to start be worthy? I felt old enough to return to scratch.


I guess being in the comfort zone doesn't always mean being happy.

Too emo to handle. smh.fml.




No comments:

Post a Comment