Sunday, July 5, 2015

Welcome July Thoughts

1. Every time friends talk to me about their couple problems, I feel glad that I am single. Appreciated not being in a relationship when I hear bf/gf rants, fights and stuff. Less drama. Hehe. I can give sound advices though.

2. When friends talk about happy love life, I am pleased to listen. I am enthusiastic when I hear about real life love stories. 

3. I like it when the new people I meet decided to call me Jes/Jez even though I introduce myself as Jessa. I wasn't really a fan of my first name. Nyehe. Palagi nalang silang may follow up question na, Zaragosa? Nyaha.

4. July is a good start when I finally had the peace of mind I wanted. Couldn't be more thankful for that. :-)

5. Magkasabay na naman kami mag church kanina ni conyo boy. Wala na naman pansinan. Nubeyen.

6. I agree to what my guy friend said the other day - "girls tend to have deadlines." So yah. I remember back when I was teenager that I plan to get married at 25. Hehe. Now that I'm 25, I had to change goals. Singapore at 25. Car at 26. Condo at 27. Yes please!





No comments:

Post a Comment