Friday, September 25, 2015

Feeling Old

Blake Lively is married to Ryan Reynolds. They already have a baby girl named James.

Leighton Meester is married to Adam Brody. They already have a baby girl named Arlo Day.

The Gossip Girls are happily married and the husbands are very gwapo. Both are new moms also.

Gahd I'm old.



I'll be a bridesmaid by March next year on my college friend's wedding.

Earlier today, I received another invitation to become bridesmaid on my highschool friend's wedding on May. 

Always a bridesmaid. Fudge!!! No pressure Jez. Haha.

I am overwhelmed though to be chosen as bridesmaid. I feel like I've been a good friend. I feel trustworthy. Hihi.


Also nauubusan na ko ng kukunin na ninong/ninang ng future baby ko. Kasi bawal magsoli ng kandila. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment