Friday, September 9, 2011

Project 30 Day Blog 3/30

Day 03 - A picture of you and your friends

Meet my newest family, the CCD-BD team. CCD stands for Customer Care Department while BD is Business Development. We had the same department head, thus, we are inseparable during birthday treats and night-outs.I am with them for 5 months now and I guess I'll continue counting. I am real grateful to work with them. A mixture of amazing, fun to be with, intelligent individuals. Most of us are engineers and they get to share things I must know in our profession. It's a fresh, good start. Thank GOD I',m learning everyday. I may not have fulfilled my Ayala dreams but being a Shaw girl felt nice.

                                   My first CCD Night Out- Club Chicago, Metrowalk Ortigas
                                   Left: Sir Allan, Elgie, Jayr, Lester, Miss Mae, Jessa, Gremar;
                                   Right: Lester, Jess, Jessa, Elgie, Sir Allan


                                                 Miss Mae's birthday celebration in office

Left: Miss Mae's birthday treat in Buddy's QC; Right: CCD Night-out-Cruise Ship, Manila Bay

From the Department of Love and Care,

No comments:

Post a Comment