Sunday, September 18, 2011

One Year

I woke up today differently. I felt there's something special. I check the calendar and it's 17th of September. On my way to the office alone, Aha, I figured what's happening today. Happy anniversary on being in love with you. It's been a year of hoping to see you somewhere. We could have been at the same place at the same time but we were not so destined to meet. Damn. Come on my way sooner. Come to my heart quickly. La la la la. Yah right, Jez, looser. Hopeless romantic. I honestly miss the feeling of being in love. Future boyfriend, pakibilis.

Other side of kwento: Mr.LoveatFirstSight is a LaSallian (I believe) and it's so timing that DLSU won 2nd place in Samsung UAAP Cheerdance Competition. Today, Sept.17, a year ago when I first laid eyes on you. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment