Thursday, December 30, 2010

My last blog for 2010 is dedicated to you.

written 10.29.10

Dear Cutie Pie,

Hey! I am writing this letter because I am longing for you. It is exactly 6 weeks ago when you made me believe that there is such thing as love at first sight. I never knew it could happen until I laid eyes on you. And now, I look forward to second sight, third, fourth, and forever. Finding you gave me that big time happiness and inspiration. I have found the reason to get kilig again. Physically, you are the perfect man that I am dreaming of. Your hair, your face, your skin, your body built, your height, your fashion (that green shirt, denim pants, white chucks, and gray backpack I can never forget), everything just fit to the criteria of my ideal man. First impression is you're the cool guy, an average student who excels in class every once in a while, one who enjoys hanging out with friends, a guy who goes to church, obviously a rich kid but seems to very humble towards it, and most importantly, one who loves his family and very close to them. I've been thinking of you every now and then, hoping that our paths will meet again. I so miss you Mr.Perfect, I hope to be friends with you. Then you might be the one who'll fulfill my daydream fantasies, I honestly want to be your girl and eventually I want to call you as Mr.Right too. You have this special place in my heart, you're important to me. I'll be the happiest if I see you again and will be more blessed if God allow me to be more than your friend. You're so close yet so far. I miss you terribly. I regret the seconds I missed looking at you and for not wearing glasses just to see you clearer in my last look before we go on separate ways. I'll leave it to fate. I'm still very much thankful to God 'coz he created my perfect man in you. Love you lots.


No comments:

Post a Comment