Friday, December 17, 2010

Bye Zanessa? NO. See you again Zanessa.


I just can't totally move on. Oh my Zanessa, I still can't believe. If you remain as friends, is it that hard to stay as lovers. I'm sorry if I don't understand. You were perfect, awesome couple. Why separate ways if you could grow up together. I love Zac Efron, he is every girls dream guy. Now, that Zac and Vanessa broke up, all the single ladies  can possibly have Zac as their man. Even the Zanessa fans would want that, but we'll definitely give up that dream just to see Zac with Vanessa again.Hanep naman oh. I recently blog about my favorite couple, (My Favorite Celecrity Couple Update), and I told that there are some love stories that gets tougher through time, wherein I talked about the Zanessa story. I also mentioned that other lovebirds aren't meant to last which I never thought Zanessa story would belong until it happened now. :(( Goodness. Golly. Gracious. I just can't get over it. This break up affects me a lot. I felt that someone broke up with me too. Gosh, I wouldn't want to see both of them with other half. Zanessa forever. Sigh. I don't want this gorgeous couple to part ways. :(( Yet, I know it isn't the end, Zanessa seems to be destined for each other. I guess it's a good consolation that they are still friends, even bestfriends. They'll enjoy being single, then they'll miss each other, and eventually will be back together. This one is my most favorite break up update: Zac Efron will get back with Vanessa :))

So this break up song fits to them:

Gotta Go my Own Way from High School Musical 2 Soundtrack
I gotta say what's on my mind
Something about us
doesn't seem right these days
life keeps getting in the way
Whenever we try somehow the plan
is always rearranged

It's so hard to say
But I've gotta do what's best for me
You'll be ok...

I've got to move on and be who I am
I just don't belong here
I hope you understand
We might find our place
in this world someday
But at least for now
I gotta go my own way

Don't wanna leave it all behind
But I get my hopes up
and I watch them fall everytime
Another colour turns to grey
and it's just too hard to watch it all
slowly fade away

I'm leaving today 'cause I've
gotta do what's best for me
you'll be ok...

What about us?
What about everything we've been through?
What about trust?
you know I never wanted to hurt you
and what about me?
What am I supposed to do?
I gotta leave but I'll miss you
I'll miss you

So I've got to move on and be who I am
Why do you have to go?
I just don't belong here
I hope you understand
I'm trying to understand
We might find our place in this
world someday
but at least for now
I want you to stay
I wanna go my own way
I've got to move on and be who I am


Whatever happens someday, Zac and Vanessa will always remember that they are each others first love, true love, and one great love. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment