Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Favorite Celebrity Couple Update



Some love stories are meant to get tougher and sweeter through time while some didn’t meant to last forever. I had favorite sweethearts whom still very much in love with each other. And I had favorite lovebirds that I thought would have a happy ending but suddenly took a wrong turn. I also discovered new ideal love stories which I added in my list of favorite couple.




Carl and Ellie Fredricksen


Up is my much-loved movie that featured my favorite cartoon couple, Carl and Ellie. It is not just an adventure movie; it is also one of the sweetest cartoon ever that tale the expedition of a couple towards achieving their dream. This movie made me cried so hard. The love story of Carl and Ellie is one of the greatest.

Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens


I’m very grateful to know that this awesome couple is still very happy together. They started with young love and eventually discovered true love. They’ve been the music in each other. This romantic, beautiful couple is no wonder a perfect match.

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart



I wasn’t a fan of this real lover. However, I do adore the reel one. Edward-Bella saga is still a hit to me. This vampire-human love affair is too endearing. From Twilight to New Moon to Eclipse, I do appreciate those. And I’ll surely watch Breaking Dawn as early as possible. I salute Stephenie Meyer for her great creation.


Yael Yuzon and Lia Cruz to Yael Yuzon and Karylle


Yael and Lia are now in their separate ways. I’m glad that Lia is enjoying her successful career. On the other hand, Yael is now very happy and in love with Karylle. They look good together and they seem to be a cool and click pair because they are both sporty, musician, composer, and addicted to twitter. May the KaYel love journey will head to a happily ever after.

Bianca King and Champ Lui-Pio


I really don’t have an update about this lovely couple. They’re both private about relationship stuffs. I am just wondering if B is also Bee in Hale/Champ’s album acknowledgement. If you manage to me, can you tell me? Hahaha. Anyway, I’m glad that Champ has inspiration, one of the reasons why he creates beautiful music.

Nikki Gil and Billy Crawford

Nilly was awarded by me as the sweetest, cutest, most ideal celebrity couple of their generation. Anymore question? Mr. Right meets Ms. Right. I guess that says it all. NILLY is love. I am confident that they can have more blissful years to share until forever.

Patty Laurel and Atom Araullo


Gorgeous, fun-loving gal plus terrific, handsome guy equals perfectly awesome couple. This dweeb lovers is still counting their wonderful years together. Get inspired and kilig, follow some of their delightful, amusing adventure stories in pattylaurel.blogspot.com (credits to Patty Laurel for the photo)

Yan Yuzon and Mia Guerrero


My newly favorite lovebird is Kuya Yan and Miss Mia. They recently tied the knot and enjoying the married life now. Read this sugar story and prepare to have diabetes. This gave good laugh and good vibes. (click to zoom)


To my dear beloved celebrity couples, thank you making me kilig all the time. Keep the love flowing, it’s a happy feeling.

3 comments:

  1. why did yael yuzon and lia cruz broke up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't have idea. :( must be puppy love.
    k and yael love story is nice, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is yael and karylle's love story?

    ReplyDelete