Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Heartbreaking Zanessa Breakup


So I saw the news in Yahoo. I'm gonna cry hard. This news is so depressing. I have love this ideal couple for a very long time and thought that they will last forever. I've been a follower of their love story since 2005 and now I can't believe they split up. :(( The fact that today is also Vanessa Hudgens' birthday, I am so sad. This is such a major heartbreak for me. I still have faith in their relationship, let's leave it to fate. I love you Zanessa. I'll always be your fan. 


News about Zanessa break up. 



This tweets are crying with me :((

 I CAN'T BELIEVE ZANESSA HAVE BROKEN UP!

 R.I.P . ♥ D': why'd did it have to be o v e r? they were amazing together. i actually wanna cry.

 WHAT DO YOU MEAN ZANESSA BROKE UP. DAMNIT ALL.

Dear ZANESSA, We have faith in you &we'd still support you guys Hope u guys we'll get back w/ each other. Sincerely,Millions of girls crying
ZANESSA, Y U BROKE UP? U DESTROYED ALL MY HOPE FOR A TRUE LOVE
Dating for 5 years, 1825 days together, 43,800 hours next to each other, 2,628,00 minutes of happiness but today it ends.
 Worst news ever: Efron and Vanessa (Zanessa) broke up. Ruined my day and I feel like crying. (Drama but who cares) :((((( :|||||

I still believe in Zanessa
 Can't believe Zanessa broke up..I thought they were going to get married.
 I cant believe the cutest couple ever have split. Goodbye Zanessa
 Twitter is temporarily a Zanessa memorial.

 I'm in shock...I can't believe it...Zanessa it's over :( :( :( :( :( I'm so sad
will always be the #1 couple no matter what.... I love & will miss them so much... :'(
Zanessa FOREVER!!!!!!!

 Zanessa was SUCH a cute couple. They were together for like a billion years.

ZANESSA BROKE UP?! Excuse me while I go cry.







No comments:

Post a Comment