Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Look Alikes

Oh, we somehow had identical face features.

Bianca Gonzalez (a girl friend told me), Kaye Abad (my college classmate told me),  
Empress Shuck (my cousin told me)

Bettina Carlos (I think so), Valerie Concepcion (my friend told me)

Megan Young (my high school classmate told me), Vanessa Hudgens (and I think so also)

Kim Tae Hee (an old friend told me), Nikki Gil (my C.E.mate told me)

Yay! 
So, do you agree? 
Do you want to add some? 
Or do you have violent reactions? 
Feel free to comment. :)




3 comments:

  1. feeling ko tayo ang magkamukha! hahahaha.

    kasi pag magkamukha daw ang dalawang tao, malaki yung chances na magsoulmate sila.. ayiiii!! joke lang! :)

    just dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. funny. :)
    you got me there!
    happy new year sir! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. di magkamuka si kim tae hee at nikki gil. anlayo

    ReplyDelete