Thursday, May 31, 2012

Starstruck

Circa 05.04.2012


I knew Rez is gonna be in Rockwell today, so it's very good opportunity to see him. I usually go to Rockwell to drink Happy Lemon yet today became double awesome purpose. I bought Lemon Yakult at the same time, Happy Lemon GCs. It is suppose to be given to a friend yet it landed to someone's hand the same day. I am strolling around looking for a fast food so I can take out something for dinner. On my way to food court, I saw a very familiar pogi face. Wooohooo. Champ Lui Pio. So of course, I decided to follow them. Stalker mode. He is with Cher, Mommy, and Daddy. Hi s parents went to Zara while Champ & Cher go outside. Boom. The Rockwell Tent. Hehe. I actually don't know where it is located, I am actually googleing the place earlier. Haha. But when I saw the tent, there it is, gotcha. I really wanted to talk to Champ and Cher but I am in a jologs mood. Though I know they'd be so nice to me, I am terribly shy to approach them. I just stand a few feet away from them, watching them while drinking my Lemon Yakult. I saw Champ talking over the phone and boom again, My REZ comes out. He is with the Mecca group with his clean white long sleeves. Such a cutie. And the new hairdo, I like it much. I stand still in my position and continue watching them. Talk here and there. And then Rez walk around and gosh, he is standing adjacent to me, maybe 3 feet away.Photo opportunity sana, but my camera fails. Blooper. I cannot miss this moment so I go inside the mall and purchase a battery for my camera. When I come back, wala na sya. :( Though Champ was still there. So stand by nalang ulit. Then stalker mode when they went on the third level. Still haven't talk to them, still haven't got my photo. I finally saw them in Cibo, Champ, Rez, Cher, the Mecca team. Photo no more. Hassle to interrupt their dinner. Then Champ left them. I thought he's buying something and coming back to them but he walks around with Tito and Tita. I'm following again, opkers. I've waited for them outside the CR but still don't have the guts to talk to him.Then they headed to Fully Booked. Champ was outside with his mom and after a few, he goes inside Muji. I am thinking of going inside too but the butterflies just ramble in my stomach. Until they get calm and I finally decided to approach my Champoy.



Jez: Hi Kuya. Kuya, is it ok if I take your photo.
Champ: Yes, of course.
(1,2,3)
C: I can actually take our photo.
(I give him the cam, 1,2,3)
J: I have something for you, share mo nalang sa iba, try mo dyan.
C: Thanks. I am actually with Chris Tiu the other day. Oh, you shouldn't have but thanks.

This very day, I also read this: #iwishiwasthegirl


No comments:

Post a Comment