Sunday, June 3, 2012

Project 30 Day Blog 17/30

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives for one day and why

This another post gave me a hard time. I've been writing consecutive blogs re Project 30 Day Blog but this one gave me a writer's block. I am supposed to list down the girls I adore, but then I realized that they are the girls close to my generation and would probably doing the things I usually do. Until one day, while watching The Buzz, I got my full attention in a birthday surprise segment for one of the host. I got inspired and somehow wanted to be that woman someday. A good daughter, true friend, best mom, and loving wife. Her children are very proud as they share how great their mom is. And his pogi husband is very in love with her and wouldn't know what life is without her. She is indeed a beautiful woman inside and outside. She is Ms. Charlene Gonzales.

See video of the interview, here: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/video/entertainment/04/29/12/charlene-celebrates-birthday-%E2%80%98-buzz%E2%80%99#ooid=phcDJsNDogt3iDl5RlxmrV8sYi-s8mGE



I always feel glad and sometimes envy when I see my batch mates with their babies. Aside from being a Civil Engineer, one of my dream career would be being a mom, which is really the best job in the world. So if given a chance to switch lives with someone, I'd trade it with a mom. I find Charlene Gonzales, if not perfect, at least one of the best, as told by her Atasha and Andres. Yeah, I can switch lives with Mama, but I knew her close to bones, thus I prefer to be on the shoe of another mother. It's everyone's dream to have a complete, happy family, and I'm lucky to have one. And maybe 6-8 years from now, I'd love to build the family I dreamt of. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment