Sunday, June 24, 2012

Meralco Boy

Blake Lively (c) Image from Web
It was a rainy Wednesday morning when I go to office earlier the usual. On my third transfer of jeepney, a boylet just brighten up the gloomy day. I am spotting the name in his uniform yet I didn't had the luck 'til we reach the drop off point. I am clueless with his A.H.MA.... initials. We transferred to another jeepney and he was there too. I finally saw his name. And I never want to mention it here. I glance at him once in a while so it won't be too obvious.There was a turn off moment though.

Meralco boy pays 20 pesos.
The driver gave him 15 pesos change and ask to return 3 pesos. (8 pesos minimum fare)
The girl pass the 15 pesos.
Meralco boy returned the 15 pesos.
The girl told him taht the driver is asking for 3 pesos.
Meralco boy says "e wala akong tres e."

Errrr. Fail!

So I left the jeepney pissed off. I thought I was over him until I saw him again in the next jeepney. He looks good, yet I don't have have good impression with his attitude. From Customer Service pa naman sya. I am bothered until I said Para.

#jeepneylovestory #buhaycommuter

No comments:

Post a Comment