Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Thoughts I Ponder


  • This statement has an impact. "Bago ka pa lang kaya di ka pa nilalamon ng sistema." Somehow. True.
  • I'm glad I made people smile. But others, you can't really please. Damn. This. Feeling.
  • 05.16.2012.1 I woke up smiling because I dreamt of Chris Tiu. :)  This may be because I'm still excited where, when, and how will I meet him.
  • 05.16.2012.2 I wonder what's something special today because it didn't felt like an ordinary day. Til I read on Twitter that it's #HappyBirthdayBillyCrawford
  • Why I love Tiu.  Read. ♥♥♥
  • Kahit mas maraming bagay ang nagpapangiti sayo. Hindi ka nalang palaging magtitiis sa mga bagay na nakakasakit sayo. Pero hindi ganun kadaling bumitaw kapag di ka na masaya. 
  • Dear love, I am very happy to see your faces all around the Metro, your smile is so endearing. From Oracare, to Ecowarriors, to Uniqlo, and to Sterling Bank. That's why going to my project site is so exciting and inspiring. #babaw
  • Dear Sir, sorry because I fail you. I never want it to happen. I won't forget when you said the word, "unacceptable". I'm sorry, I really do. However, thank you for being the kindest. I was touched when you apologize for being harsh. Thank you for giving me the second chance, for telling me "ok lang, bumabawi ka naman." and the smiley you put in the text message, though it wasn't for me. Cute still. :) And your name, like mine.
  • These days, I have an eye for older men. And when I say older, I mean, man 5 years-10 years plus my age. I find them more mature, more gentleman, and wiser. This may be also because I am dreaming of having a Kuya.

No comments:

Post a Comment