Wednesday, July 18, 2012

UNIQLOving

I am the happiest when I discover that Nikki will be endorsing a new famous clothing brand. And the happy feeling gets double when I found out that Chris Tiu is promoting the same brand. If you browse my blog, you'll knew how much I love these celebrities. I immediately google the brand and hit like, click follow, and check the website. So everybody is excited and talking about Uniqlo. I found out that it is a popular store from Japan that caters to all kind of people of different genre. 

To my excitement, I booked the launch day in my schedule planner. For the sake of meeting Chris Tiu, catching up with Nikki Gil, and the very reason is to support them. My plan failed, though. On June 13th, they held a pre-launch show. I should've known earlier, I should've come. There are celebrities who came to watch and shop, Chino Lui Pio, Aldred, and my dearest Chris with fellow endorsers, Iza Calzado and Chito Miranda. Oh well, I still have June 15th that will save the disappointment. Until the night before, I realize that the launch happens on a morning. Of course naman, store opening is mall hours, ang slow ko dun no. So again, I didn't had the chance to see Nikki, who attend the ribbon cutting event. 

The day after, I finally visit the store. I am amazed with the long line of shoppers packed in the 2nd floor of SM Mall of Asia. It took me an hour before I entered. I am stunned with the varieties of clothes available, I don't know where to start. My eyes are glowing, my hands want to grab a lot, my body wants to fit all the stuffs. If only I have enough cash. Anyhow, I am very happy with my good buys, Laura Ashley top, jacket, and denim pants. I am a happy shopper and I am definitely going back to Uniqlo.

The Journey to Uniqlo
On my way to MOA

Inside Mall of Asia
Outside Mall of Asia
The Uniqline





Outside Uniqlo



 Inside Uniqlo :) :) :)








Inside my Paper Bag>Denim Pants>Jacket>Laura Ashley Top





Tweet Lovin', Uniqloving

No comments:

Post a Comment