Sunday, August 12, 2012

Heartistry

Posh girls. Conyo boys. Rich kids. Myself. What am I doing here? Do I really belong here?
Self: Parang ayoko na magboyfriend ng Tsinoy na LaSalista/Atenista. Di ako fluent magenglish, di ako fashionista, di ako mayaman. Di kami bagay.
Consience: Ang weird ng problem mo. Buti ka nga di binaha.

It was Friday noon when I am randomly browsing the web. I checked Tiu's twitter and I found this:
I click the link and here's what I discover:
Uhm, calendar check. Gush, mamaya na 'to. CHECK!!! Just in time that I am planning for a Friday night out. Location accessibility: check. New experience: check. Fan girl moment: check, Chris Tiu ♥. Willingness to share and help the victims of the recent monsoon: check all the way! No reasons for saying no.




After work, I immediately headed to Rockwell. I didn't know what to expect. All I have is the excitement to see Tiu for the first time (yata, because I think I saw him in his basketball games before) and most importantly, to participate to the very purpose of the event. 

The show already started when I came in. I find a good seat, yeah I know I am alone, but I enjoyed it myself. The crowd are in high spirits, so am I. It's my very first time to witness a fashion show (as far as I remember), and I find it so cooool! The clothing line as well as the eyewear and bag brands has showcase the best of their products. The model, of course gave justice to the creations. Check. My most favorite part are the kids runway walk. So cute, from H to T (head to toe), as Tyra Banks says. Someday, I want my little one to do runway shows too. Moreover, I want my child to be fine and kindhearted like Chris.
(c) Image from Future Faces Manila Facebook

(c) Image from  https://www.facebook.com/FutureFacesManila




I didn't had the chance to see the second part, which includes Drawing Contest and Art Auction. Sounds fun too, yet I had to leave early. I'm looking forward to Heartistry 3. Congratulations, Future Faces Manila and more power to Winnie Wong and your team. :)

Check it owt: https://www.facebook.com/FutureFacesManila

Seen: (forgive my fan girl post)
Clarisse Ong. She's soooooooooo pretty! And elegant. 
Paul Soriano. Handsome
Calde Calderon. Lock and Load,Chicosci
Ann Li. PBB Teens
Inyaki Ting. Pinoy Dream Academy. He sings good.
Alex Gonzaga. Event host. Very good sense of humor. Pretty as well.
Chris Tiu. Event host. Wearing Uniqlo and Swatch. Forever crush.

Alex: Eto tagalog na to. May tsismis ako. Si Chris kinukuha yung number nung isang girl
Chris: Uy, wag kang ganyan, nandyan girlfriend ko.
#sweet

There are no social status when you want to help. When you want to reach out to the helpless, whoever you are, whatever you give, as long as it is from the heart with a great purpose, everybody happy kasama si Lord. Check. Spread the peace, joy, and love. 

Heartistry: Pieces from the Heart, Artistry with Heart (my translation)

(c) All Videos are from https://www.facebook.com/FutureFacesManila

No comments:

Post a Comment