Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tiu Shirt

I am randomly checking facebook when I found this.


The fan girl in me is smiling while saying, "I am getting one of these."


I am very interested because, just so you know I am currently experiencing #iamchristiufan syndrome. The shirts are special because of Chris Tiu's autograph including his jersey number. Especially, 17. Aaaaaw.


I am the first bidder for most of the shirts. I check Twitter once in a while to make sure I won't be outbid. I did't stop 'til I get one. And yey, I won! ☺ I communicate with W.E. Garage after the auction regarding the instructions of claiming the shirt.
Found the package in my drawer. ☺ Never mind the pending folder. Haha.

I received an email on Monday, settle the payment on Tuesday, wait for Wednesday to pass by, expect the shirt on Thursday, received the surprise on morning of Friday. Just in time for PBA Draft. Go Chris! ☺

Bloopers: I actually thought that the proceeds will be for saving white elephants, literally the animal.It was actually for the benefit of PAWS, courtesy of W.E. Garage and Chris Tiu.

(c) Poster, Shirt, and Logo from W.E.Garage facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment