Friday, February 1, 2013

Poem 115: Better Not Often

It was a nice catch up;
(c) Photo from Web
i walk by outside
bid gOodbye to a client
then i saw you walk by
smile and say hi.

tease you to a snack treat
and you said yes let's eat
order noodles and seat
may be shallow but For me it's sweet.

we talk and tell stories
personal liFe and about office
realIzed we're two years now
since the day we met.

i Certainly remember that day
that was march twEnty eight
when we shake hands and exChange names
i will never foRget.

my hair on my right shoUlder
your eyeS on my face
i feel beautiful today
you just completed my day.

i guess it's even better
wHen not often we see each other
i treasured every minute
'coz everyday it doesn't happen.

'til we're done
'til we say goodbye
and you tell me to text you
if i plan to drop by.

i'll miss you
but not everyday i wanted to see you
if together we walk and talk
it's better not often.

No comments:

Post a Comment