Sunday, May 5, 2013

Emo Post

#likeastalker
You’re too cute when you water the plants. You’re the regular guy I wanted to marry. I adore your big house and your blue car. When can I found someone like you? I miss our cute talks.

#brokendreams
So I finally knew the answer. They say the things you never knew won’t hurt you. Yet it will give you lasting hope that eventually will break you. I guess that’s what I felt from the moment I saw his photo with the girl I certainly know he loves. He’s old enough for flings and I like him because he seems to be a good guy. There’s no future for us. Goodbye.

#solicitedfriendship
That moment when I am kinda sad because it seems that I do not exist to you when I talk. Yet, I found out that you care enough thru our journey home. Although I wasn’t the only one you care for on that group. K. But thanks, that’s sweet.

#heartbreak
I thought I found a new crush
Watched him that night and the day after that
Planning on how to get close to him
Then at the end of the day I found out that he’s married.

Common Denominator: They are all married.
I am the weird girl who likes them. I am like a stalker with broken dreams and wanted solicited friendship because of heartbreak.


No comments:

Post a Comment