Saturday, May 4, 2013

Random Weirdness

1. I am currently hooked with the How I Met Your Mother series. It never fails to give me a good laugh after a long day of work. Thanks “liking @yaelyraz days” because I’ve found out about this awesome series.

2. Recently, I am hanging out with this friend during late noon and I am glad I have a confidante whenever I want to talk. I certainly enjoy exchanging stories with him. He might be the best friend I am searching for. But not really, he’s still just a close friend.

3. So I found this guy’s facebook. I was hesitant to add him and I am torn of sending him a personal hi or just wait until he accepts my friend request. I am eager that I constantly check my account. But today, I found out that his account was deleted yet again. He could’ve seen my request then. And he wasn’t interested. I am broken hearted girl again.

4. Your signature smile never fail to make me smile literally and inside. I adore your pretty face. J

5. I wasn’t expecting to see you. I am supposed to do a random visit in the village, and there I saw you. I don’t know if it’s dyahe when you found me in the motorcycle. Or is it cool for you? Then I saw your pretty smile. You look stunningly handsome. Damn. Then I saw you and your wife, it somehow break my heart. But still I love both of you, I love your relationship, I love you being a couple. You’re ideal. 

Forgive me, I am weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment