Sunday, September 8, 2013

Poem 119: S

i've spent too much time on daydreaming
i've invested too much Feelings
i've dreamt a happy future with yOu
but I guess this won't come true.

i imagine you in your blue unifoRm
tall and handsome college boy
with t-Square and plates hang on your shoulder
but you can never draw our lives together.

should I take the risk
to the Love i can't resist
will it be worth to pursue
or should i stop thinking of you.

i guess i'm so much into you
i have picture an ideal man in you
it all started in a story about debut
until i became attracted to eVerything about you.

i recently escape an unhappy dreAm
you rescue the loneliness within
i am Not always brave
i almost thought i am saved.

until i saw you beside a girl
listening music,preparing breakfast,watching movie
you became like some other guy
who just come to make me fall then bid goodbye.

you won't' understand me
coz you never knew me
we could be connected thru people around us
but in my path you might not pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment