Sunday, September 8, 2013

September 5th, 6th, and 7th

05.

I wish someday someone would write a poem for me.

Thank you for recognizing my smile. I'll always do if you ask me to. You're one of the few who appreciates. You're a good guy, we can be good friends.

It's always nice seeing you again. We're together again and I'm glad.

Heart is breaking last night and today and tomorrow. I never imagined I'll be attached to you that much.

06.

It's not even one freaking month. Can love at least be good to me? I guess I don't have to feel this and I hate what I am feeling now. The heartbeat isn't normal and I hate it. I really hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please stop hurting. :(

07.

Today happened to be one of the days that I wanted everything slow. I badly needed time to escape from work, from heartbreak, from emotions. If only we can spare a moment that is silent and peaceful and blank and free. Let feelings be extraordinary or at least worthy. I am sad.



No comments:

Post a Comment