Friday, January 13, 2012

Age 22

Today marks my 22nd day of existence on earth.
I celebrated birthday salubong with my very awesome Vista Residences-CCD family with our ampons. 12th of January night, we had our bowling night-out tournament kuno. Hoyeah, I fullfill one of 113 things to do in 2012, wherein actually the continuation of my 2011 bucket list. So anyway, I'm the lowest pointer, buti nalang birthday. Haha. At least, I've tried bowling. First timer, sorry. Haha, para daw ako nagjackstone, favorite lane ko is canal. Ahahaha. Babalik ako. All in all, it was indeed a super fab and happy bonding. Add to the good times the PG (patay gutom, jsyk) moments. Squid balls, fries and chicharon...STRIKE, sweep, in just a few seconds. Hahaha. After the tournament, we ate dinner at Gerry's Grill MOA. Kwentuhan here and there, those we're really treasued moments. So, here's the highlight...While we were eating, a waiter shouted from the entrance. I thought, there's a surprise raffle, or a celebrity, or something. The man said "Alam nyo ba kung anong meron ngayon? It's Mam Jessa's birthday!" Hahahaha. Lester thought pa, it's their bosses birthday, Mam Gemma, and will said pa sana Pakialam ko. Haha. Followed by "Happy, happy birthday. Happy, happy birthday!"  With other lyrics that says "Tumatanda ka na pero di pa halata" and "From Gerry's family". I was all shocked, surprised. Oh well, sila din nagulat, coz they were expecting na iaabot lang sakin yung cake, haha. That's all new, I was expecting the birthday surprise in the office, so I really don't have any hint. Nice one, CCD loves! Then the cake was given to me. Gremar said "Hindi galing sa Gerry's yan ha, pinabigay lang namin" Haha. And kaya pala Gremar is missing during the bowling game. He jokingly said pa nga "Ginive up ko na yung isa kong tira, para makuha yung cake dahil magsasara na sila. Hahaha." Ganun nga yata talaga pag birthday, kahit you are expecting for a surprise, you'll never knew how and when it will happen. Oh, the magic of SURPRISES. P.S. Thank you for The Sweet Valley Confidential book! ;) My very first read for 2012. Yey!

On the morning of 13th, I go to mass and pray. Indeed thankful for another hopeful, promising year. Thank you, Papa God! Though the first 2 weeks of my January was tough, I'm still looking forward for the happy days to come. In office, the people who were with me the last night all greeted me with "alamnyobakunganongmeronngayon" Hihi. And I'm just overwhelmed with the spark, facebook, twitter, text, and personal messages I received. Yeeha! Yet, I am not completely happy. I'm celebrating the night of my birthday, alone. Oh well, extended celebration nalang. I still have utang to my CCD family+ampons and family dinner is up to come pa. Always look at the bright side ika nga.

End. Happy 22nd birthday, self. Your older, wiser self.

No comments:

Post a Comment