Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Lemon

About Happy Lemon
In the name of love for Chris Tiu...
I'm a happy person drinking Happy Lemon on a Happy New Year of the Chinese. Perfect. I love how I construct that sentence. Very matalino. Hahaha. And correct me if I'm wrong, Chris Tiu is a Chinese. His beautiful eyes say so. Insert Happy Lemon smiley.
I'm glad that I am simultaneously fulfilling my 2011 bucket list on the first month of 2012. No.94 Happy Lemon. Early last year when I include it in my list but I had a hard time visiting the nearest branch. I am supposed to go to Hongkong so I can finally taste one but then they opened their SM Megamall branch. So there nalang. Haha. And today's visit was very unplanned. I go to SM to buy shoes and book, when Happy Lemon just pop up in my mind. I immediately go to 3rd floor near SM Cinemas so I can finally meet Lemonboy. I am expecting for a stall yet I found a mini shop. Uber Cool!!! I'm so proud of you, Tiu and to the Happy lemon team! :)
So I don't know what to order. Thanks to their friendly store wherein you can clearly see the beverages they offer. I pick Milk Tea with Oreo. My very first taste of Happy Lemon, actually, my very first sip of milk tea. May bloopers lang. The girl in the counter typed my name as Jessie instead of Jez. Hehe. Anyway, it was over all a good milk tea moment, memorable Happy Lemon experience. They have varieties of drinks to choose from and I am definitely coming back. I'm hearing good reviews about Green Tea with Rock Salt & Cheese and I also like to try those with Yakult and the one with Orange & Mango flavor.

Congrats, Tiu! All the best for your Happy Lemon family! Hoping to see Lemonboy in more branches, soon! :)

The World's Yummiest Drinks can be found here: 

G/F Promenade, Greenhills, San Juan
4/F Eastwood Mall, Libis, Quezon City
2/F Archaeology Annex, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell, Makati City
4/F Cinema Lobby, Trinoma Mall, Quezon City
3/F Building A, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City



Like Happy Lemon in Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/HappyLemonPh)
Follow Happy Lemon in Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/happylemonph)
Visit Happy Lemon's Website (http://www.happy-lemon.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment