Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Pats

Happy New Year. My first post for 2012 is about lurve♥! Meet my favorite couple for 2011-the poging poging Patrick and prettyng pretty Patty. Aaaaaw. They may not be my close friend, I may not know the history of their relationship, but I am definitely one of the happiest person when I heard the story of their engagement!
Credits to dapattylaurel.blogspot.com
I knew about Ms. Patty way back 2009 and I've followed her life adventures thru her blog since then. She is one of the reason why I put up this blog and I'm glad it's still existing. Patty Laurel is indeed an amazing girl. I've always admire her lifestyle and personality. I wish I can travel as much as she does, I wish I can write as creative as she does, I wish I can dress and make up beautifully like her, I wish I have wackiest, weirdest pose yet still managed to be pretty in photographs, I wish I have the sweetest boyfriend, oh fiance, on earth.

Credits to twitter.com/PatrickFilart

Credits to dapattylaurel.blogspot.com

Talking about Mr. Patrick, I knew him thru Ms. Patty's posts both in twitter and blogspot. Definitely a fine, awesome man. I had the chance to interact with him thru twitter and I am truly overwhelmed with his responses. It's real cool how an ordinary reply from a boyf of the girl you look up to just made your day. It may be ordinary to him but for me it's the tweet I won't forget all my life. Hehehe.



You can read their engagement story here:
http://dapattylaurel.blogspot.com/2012/01/starting-2012-with-big-bang.html
http://dapattylaurel.blogspot.com/2012/01/glow-in-dark-proposal.html
http://dapattylaurel.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-precious.html

I love you, Patty♥Patrick-Perfect Match! I hope to meet both of you someday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment