Monday, February 6, 2012

Crush Alert



Crush No. 1
I greeted him happy birthday, eventhough he didn't remember mine. Of course, I am expecting for a thank you response. And yey, I got it! :) Here's what makes it special, he mention my name in the reply. Haha. Ang babaw. But I appreciate how he replied personally and not just the same thank you to all. And here's what makes it extra special, he adds "How are you". Haha. Ang babaw ulit. I remember the days when I used to stalk him in facebook, when I admire him much. He's such a nice guy. I'm glad that he is happily in love with his fiance. Happy Valentines, lovebirds. Hi Ms. Fiance, crush lang naman ee. ;)

Crush No.2
I am supposed to go home when we saw each other. He was my partner long time ago. And it feels like were reunited. Like two minds who thinks the same, like two hearts who met again to beat as one. Haha. He invites me to sit for a while to have a chat. To reminisce old times, to update the latest in our lives, to share thoughts. Parang exes who moved on and catching up. Haha. Forgive me, I'm weirdo. I totally miss being with him. That unplanned little talk just completed my day. Thank you, crush! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment