Thursday, February 23, 2012

Poem 103: Sweetest Time

I'm still wondering, where are you in this world;


ordinary friday morning
eventually it feLt amazing
i am focus On reviewing
suddenly it's you i'm eyeing

you look so stunning
like a model in a magazine
i can't stop looking
you're like a heartthrob in the tV screen

with one wink i Am capTured
i fall in love in just a second
the first sight feels so right
the sweetest time oF my life

i've been thInking of you since septembeR
your pretty face i can Still remember
i don'T know where and when will i See you again
if there is next tIme, please let me know your name

let's be friends, let's hanGout
treasure memories and take photographs
togetHer leT's have fun
beside me you'll always feel fine

i still wonder who you are
you're so near yet so far
a second meeting would be stellar
hear my wish, shining shooting star

Circa: 02.28.2011

No comments:

Post a Comment