Monday, February 20, 2012

Project 30 Day Blog 5/30

Day 05 - A picture of somewhere you’ve been to

I've always wanted to travel but my pocket doesn't allow me. I'm really amazed and inspired by my favorite bloggers, Bianca, Patty, and Lia with their travel stories. I wish I could share a favorite trip story here, but unfortunately, I have none. This blog is saved for my "Paris, France" adventure. Wish hard. Pray harder. Aha aha.
My love story with Paris started way back 2002. It was during our Social Studies class when our teacher introduced the Seven Wonders of the World. I'm just too confused now if it's really part of the Seven wonders because google says no. And I'm too lazy to research again. Being in love with Eiffel Tower may also be one of the reason why I chose Civil Engineering as my career. This tourist spot is just so romantic. I wish I could visit the place with someone dear to me, as we hold hands, laugh, and take photograph. Errrrr. Hopeless romantic drama. Yet if given a chance to travel alone, why not, choosy pa ba ako. Haha. See you soon, Eiffel Tower!
I really wanted to add "traveler" in my profile description. I just can't justify it now because I've never visited places much. The farthest I've been must be in Baguio. I've been all around metro Manila and provinces nearby, though. I'm a good commuter but don't trust me with directions. Anyhow, I list the places I wish to visit if I'm a real traveler na.

International Tour Wish List
*Greece
*Italy
*U.S.A
*Japan
*Australia
*Singapore

Local Travel Wish List. 'Coz it's more fun in the Philippines
*Boracay
*Davao
*Bohol
*Palawan
*Ilocos
*Batanes
*Cebu

Sorry for not answering what is ask. :[

No comments:

Post a Comment