Thursday, September 20, 2012

Maroon 5 Meet and Greet Contest

I got my Maroon 5 concert ticket 9 days after it goes on sale. What else to do, but join the different meet and greet contest here and there. I'm glad my favorite music channel MYX gave us the chance to express our feelings on Maroon 5 loving. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to got the lucky strike to win, but still, I'm happy that I was able to share my fan girl insights. 



My answer:

"My love for Maroon 5 has been overexposed for years and it all started when I heard their hit song, This Love. I’ve been to a phase of my life when I become a typical fan and as time passes by , I evolve to becoming their biggest fan. When I was a typical fan, I follow updates from social media, read random articles found in random magazine/website, buy their album, and tried to save money to watch their concert but didn’t happen yet. It’s different today when I find myself being the biggest fan wherein I search everything about the band, buy 2 copies of their albums (1 for listening, 1 for keepsake), and not only purchase ticket but join meet and greet contest. Maroon 5’s music add positivity and inspiration to my life, they’ll forever be loved."

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on
    this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
    Many thanks!

    My weblog website templates for astrology

    ReplyDelete