Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Delightful Ten: A-ddicted

The Top 10 List

Hi folks! As if someone is reading this blog. Haha. If you are currently reading this, I have to say Thanks! ☺ I am introducing my new regular blog topic. If  Patty Laurel has Travel Tuesdays and Wedding Wednesdays, and Cher Lui Pio has Blissful 5, I named mine as The Delightful 10, along with my Poem 101 and Project 30 Day Blog. This will include my ten picks of random moments, people, favorites, and anything under the sun. An enumeration of everything I wanted to share, I wanted to speak out, I wanted to archive. 

Today, I will talk about my top ten exquisite experiences during the Maroon 5 Overexposed Tour 2012, Manila leg. Hang on for I will be writing mushy, die-hard fan girl posts, as I always did.
Note: All tackles about Adam Levine, if it wasn’t indicated.
  1. The La la song of The Cab.
  2.  The lovely lighting effects on the show. The props or the dancers aren’t needed anymore.
  3.  The crowd, the light sticks, the excitement, the singing audience, the love for Maroon 5.
  4. When he imitates Manny Pacquiao boxing moves. Aaah, he really adores Pacman.
  5. When he did the rap part of Stereo Hearts.
  6. When he played guitar, and another guitar, then another guitar, then the drum set. Why’d you have to be so talented? I am too amazed.
  7. When he dedicate “She will be Loved” to all the girls in the show.
  8.  His hotness when he dances. I melt.
  9. His sexy, sweaty, gorgeous body. *dies*
  10. His cute speaking voice, his awesome singing voice.
I will be naming my son Adam and he will be as dazzling as Mr. Levine. Or maybe, he might be Adam Levine, Jr. *daydreams and wishful thinking*

Here’s the concert aftermath as posted by Manila Concert Scene:

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2012

Overexposed Tour: Maroon 5 Live in Manila concert aftermath

Overexposed Tour: Maroon 5 Live in Manila
With special guest: The Cab
September 18, 2012
Smart Araneta Coliseum

Here's the aftermath of the show

Front-act: The Cab
Set:
  • Temporary Bliss
  • Bad
  • Bounce
  • Endlessly
  • Animal
  • La La
Maroon 5 set:
  • Payphone
  • Don't Stop Til You Get Enough(snippet ; Michael Jackson cover)
  • Makes Me Wonder
  • Lucky Strike
  • Sunday Morning
  • If I Never See Your Face Again
  • Wipe Your Eyes
  • Won't Go Home Without You
  • Harder To Breathe
  • Wake Up Call
  • One More Night
  • Hand's All Over
  • Misery
  • This Love
  • Don't Forget Me(Red Hot Chili Peppers cover ; guitar solo by Adam Levine)
Encore:
  • Seven Nations Army(The White Stripes cover ; James Valentine and Adam Levine on vocals)
  • She Will Be Loved(acoustic)
  • Stereo Hearts
  • Daylight
  • Don't You Want Me(The Human League cover)
  • Sexy Back(Justin Timberlake cover)
  • Moves Like Jagger

CROWD:
-Estimated over 15,000+ fans packed the Smart Araneta Coliseum for the Overexposed Tour: Maroon 5 Live in Manila concert.

The Overexposed Tour: Maroon 5 Live in Manila concert was brought to you by Midas Promotions and Dayly Entertainment
 

No comments:

Post a Comment