Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Delightful Ten: Tattooed In My Mind

So it's Adam Levine fan girl season. I'm sorry I haven't warn you that I will be flooding post about him. I love Levine, much. And since one of the things associated with him are tattooes, I will post top 10 tattooed celebrities I admire.

 I remember seeing this tweet from a friend.


I personally have the same opinion about it. But still, this people in my delightful list are looking great in their inks. So scroll down and find out. :)

1. Kaye Abad


2. Chito Miranda
3. Jay Contreras
4. Kean Cipriano

 5. Miggy Chavez

6. Jessica Alba

7. Marc Abaya

7. Billy Crawford


8. Vanessa Hudgens


10. Adam Levine




(c) All Photos from Web

Speaking of inks, speaking of tattoo, the annual Dutdutan Tattoo Convention will be held soon. Find out more details here: https://www.facebook.com/dutdutan?ref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment