Tuesday, February 24, 2015

All Things Happy


My bookshelf at home consists of titles "The Happiness Project" and "This is what happy looks like". My aunt asks me, "are you not happy?" 


My blog also consists of unhappy poetry.


Activity: Count the word "happy" in this post. Hehe


So I was pressured to post happy thoughts. Guess I'm over with the heartbreak rants thus permit me to write about all things happy. I believe I could finish another round of 100 happy days and share a story of laughter everyday. Here now I will be sharing my current joy.



1. A no more. Yey! Stalking no more but still in a few poems. At least I can now smile about whatever past we had. No more bitter days,only better.




2. Ed Sheeran concert. I've been catching up on memorizing Teddy's concert set list because it's only few number of days from today before his Multiply Tour in Manila. I just cannot contain the excitement. Early apologies to the fans beside me. Please do not record the whole concert if you don't want to be disappointed. Coz we're in gen ad anyway.


3. All the LOL times with my #PJdessert girls. What brought us closer was actually Jaymee's broken heart. Might be also the reason why she always treat us for snacks. From then on, we've managed to exchange unsolicited jokes, throw punchlines, and laugh at shallow stories. We made fun of Jinky's wedding planning and baby bam bam was born. Our topics range from Jaymee's smooth biking boy, solving mystery in 50 shades of greenfield,and talking about Jinky's treating fb addiction. Our arguments from my "yes" to Mariz' "no" and Jinky's neutral answer "ikaw bahala" and "ano bang feeling mo". Lately we've tried guessing what Jinky's blog may be.






So the eldest was actually bullied. We love you Chinky. We talk serious but most of the time we're insane. The serious stuff shall be up on another post.





4. All the Manila concerts for 2015. I missed Bastille last January. Gladly I was able to watch The 1975. I am a happy fan girl when I found out that the artists I love will held concerts in Manila. At the same time, I am frustrated on how will I budget the ticket purchase and who's artist will I prioritize. I am sure going to Ed Sheeran as I mentioned and yup I am watching One Direction. I am planning to watch Owl City since it's a free show. Please take me to The Script, BSB, Katy Perry, Sam Smith and Maroon 5 shows. Or at least take me to the embrace of Adam Levine. Hehe



5. I am on 4 year count to Vista. Time flies so fast, I never thought that this job will be for long term. I've been around awesome people, good and not so good clients, learned my lessons, and had such great experience. So far, I knew I love my job.


6. College batch catch up. It seems true that at least every 5 years, you will have different group of friends you will mostly hang out with. I can attest to that. Thus, I always look forward to reunions. College friends were my favorite. I am glad that our planned get togethers are pushing through. I always enjoy university days flashback, sharing updates about old classmates and personal life, the civil engineering industry, and many "do you remember this and that?" stories.




8. Nikay's engagement to Kuya BJ. I've witnessed the ups and downs of her lovelife. I am happy to be trusted as she able to tell her new love story to us. I am happy to see Nikay at her best life now and in her wonderful journey with Mr.Albert. She truly is blessed with the love that she deserves. This is worthy of hashtag #relationshipgoals.




9. A more meaningful relationship with the parents. Closer bond with the brother. And forgiveness to the sister. I am done with too much drama. Guess I'm fine with the situation now.


10. Keeping social with a stranger. I like it that simple without fancy or pa cute messages. It was light and a little bit of fun in between. It is nice.

Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment