Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Dress

I sleep late the night before. I woke up at 4:30 am the following day. I lack sleep. Nevertheless, I feel happy that morning. I am cheerful and up for good vibes.



That day,the social media is on noise. I checked Twitter and the top trending is #TheDress. I browse instagram and saw arguments on whether the dress is white and gold or black and blue. My Facebook timeline is flooded with the dress photos.


I cannot understand why others keep telling that the dress is black and blue. Obviously, I am team white and gold. I can clearly see the white and gold detail in the dress. Although at glance, I can see shade of blue, lightest blue. So I switch to blue and gold. Haha. Maybe because I am open to listen and look why on earth they are telling that the color is black and blue.

I've search answers from the Internet but I was never satisfied with the explanation.



 But Taylor does see black and blue. Whyyyyyy?



On that same day when I confidently said I am happy, I discover a thing that somehow made me feel down. My feelings are kinda abnormal. At any moment, I can shift moods given unexpected scenarios. We all are. I was actually crying on my way home. But I am no bipolar please. Haha.

So my friend sent this explanation. I still do not believe.



I was still bothered at midnight. I decided to check the same photo in instagram and in disbelief, I am seeing black and blue. Damn you emotions. Haha.


When I check again in the morning, I saw white and gold. And while I am writing this post, the photo is black and blue again. I guess I know the answer. Am I insane now? Haha. How about you? What colors do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment