Sunday, February 15, 2015

Of haha and awkward messages

Dear A, 

I hope this is the first and last Valentine's Day that I will think about you. Everytime I imagine us being together, I knew I am complicating things. It will always be uneasy hanging out with your friends, I cannot tag along in your basketball games, not a chance of introducing each other to our families. Our love is a real definition of awkward. It isn't worthy to fight for. 

Just after few months when I can confidently say I have moved on from the past love, you unexpectedly come my way. It isn't hard to like you. It isn't easy to forget you. You are everything adorable. You are all but lovable. I enjoy conversing with you. Our midnight talks are no non sense. We have a connection. We have an understanding or so I thought. 

Until one day we were silent. Then we are fighting and we suddenly lose each other. Now this love is mess and wasted and hated. But I did not regret meeting you. I did not regret our exchange of haha and awkward messages.

I can finally say I'm over you.



Always,


No comments:

Post a Comment