Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy birthday..Let's partey!


To one of my best friend, Ma.Laurece Caibigan(3rd fom left),thank you for being a wonderful friend. You deserve happiness. I'll see you later. SFC, let's partey! :)

To my first college friend, Christine Perez (3rd from left, sitting), you've been a very good friend to me. I always appreciate you the way you appreciate me. Enjoy your day.

To my high school girlfriend, Melsheena Rodenas (1st from left) I major miss our bonding moments! I hope to see you soon, let's share more kwentos. Have fun today. Treat me when we hang out. ;)

To Alfonso Tomas "Atom" Araullo, one of my favorite people, who just replied from my birthday message to him, thanks for being an inspiration to the youth. You're looks, talent, and intelligence make me love you more. You're an ideal man to every girl. I love you and Patty. Have a blessed birthday.

To all I have mentioned, you deserve a great birthday. I wish I can be with all of you today! Anyway, you can treat me any day. Haha, just kidding. I love you all. Hugs and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment