Saturday, October 24, 2009

One for Hale,Hale for all =)

From my livejournal blog site dated April 3rd, 9:35



They caught my attention ever since the first single because of the catchy sound of their music. And it was the man on vocals that made me became more interested. I easily appreciated “Broken Sonnet” because of its beautiful melody. Thus, I find myself always tuning in the station whenever the song is playing. But the syndrome started when “The Day You Said Goodnight” was released and soon became popular. That was the time when I felt that a part of me belongs to HALE. Since then, I started searching and reading articles about the band. I was so glad when I found out that my cousins love them too. Thus, the opportunity to watch Hale perform came. I was with my cousin when I first saw the band. It was the Listers Grand Eyeball at Aliw Theater. Of course, first times are always memorable. I remember, we are the early birds in the venue and gotcha, we saw Champ and Sheldon coming. Meet and greet plus picture opportunity. That was so happy, unforgettable moment, feels like I’m on a high. It was officially the beginning of my Haler life. I started availing their albums, meeting co-Halers, watching gigs/concerts, reading more articles about them, watching out for the music videos, and especially listening to the music they create. I enjoy being a fan, being friends of Hale. Today, I continue to support the band, as always I am updating myself on what’s latest about them. Hale certainly knows how to make Halers smile. =) Champ, Sheldon, Roll, Omnie/Pao---HALE, my inspiration. I am pleased to say: “One for Hale, Hale for all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment