Wednesday, October 17, 2012

These Last Few Days

I felt...

SICK. I am badly feeling sick last Sunday and Monday. I was out for work, and I don't like the feeling of thinking about work even at home. Stressing. :(


Block mate wedding. It feels like yesterday we are all strangers, wondering what college is all about, 'til we graduate, and took the board exam. Last Sunday, my batch mate Pam and Hadrian tie the knot. It was just an overwhelming feeling to be reunited with my C.E.mates as we witness the cerebration of love of our good friends. I hope we'll have this again, even not soon, but someday.

I wonder what company has the best customer service. Let's all face it, customer care will fail you, but not always.

The times when I wish I have significant other...
when I watch Maroon 5 and ZEfron alone
when we had our office mate excursion, bring your jowa version
when I attend my batch mate's wedding, bring your jowa version also

Company team building was a blast. I did enjoy the traditional games we played such as jackstone, chinese garter, pick up sticks, kadang kadang and patintero, all with a twist opkers. And I drunk alcohol after recovering from sickness. I survive still. And the awkward feeling when you approach me. You. Must be I really like you. I do.


When I realize that our paths shall cross again. :) Because a company event is coming soon. :))

When I still think of the guy who made me believe in love at first sight. Especially every 17th of the month. Just like today.

Photo by Taylor Swift

All the Taylor Swift songs from RED album popping up weekly, one of the reason why I am happy despite of all the fuss I am feeling. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, Begin Again, Red, I Knew You Were Trouble, State of Grace. ♥

Photo by @lynremo
And ADAM LEVINE's Bench billboard in EDSA. I almost died. I saw the billboard site bare when we pass by after a party, and the next day, Whoa, there you are honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment