Saturday, October 6, 2012

September Lucky

Luckier somehow but not the luckiest.

The good Lord has spoiled me this September.The big man has been good to me always, but this month was pure awesome bonus. New things. New experiences. Fulfilled Bucket list. Dreams coming true.

09.14.2012.Bench Universe

I was torn when Bench and Penshoppe both announced that they will be having big event respectively on September. They aren't happening at the same time, but they almost have the same mechanics on how to get passes. Money matters, that's why I have to choose the other. However, I am fortunate on winning two tickets to the show. Not the luckiest because there have been flaws in ticket claiming. Luckier, because I was able to watch the event fro free.


Photo from https://www.facebook.com/benchtmofficial
09.18.2012.Maroon 5 concert in Manila

I love these guys eversince This Love era. I was one of the sad fan who wasn't able to catch their concert last year. That's why when I found out that Maroon 5 is coming back to the Philippines, I didn't let the opportunity pass by. I am currently working with a decent salary enough for some luxuries. After few days of pre-selling, I went to SM Tickenet to purchase my long adored dream concert ticket. And after the sleepless and overexposed excitement, I finally witness and experience the Maroon 5 gladness. Not the luckiest on winning the meet and greet raffle or the VIP tickets but luckier than fans who still search for tickets 'til the last minute.
Photo from https://www.facebook.com/magicliwanagphotography
09.29.2012.Penshoppe Fan Conference 2012

I love Zac Efron for ages. Zanessa are my ideal couple, I look up to them, especially because we grew up on the same generation. I always dream of seeing both of them in the Philippines, and I believe it is possible because V is half Filipina. But Z was the first one to visit the Pinoys. I am the happiest when Zac got the chance to visit my beloved country just recently. And I have to give credit to Penshoppe for making big dreams possible, daydreams made real, and wishes come true. You're an amazing person, Zac Efron. ♥ Thanks Penshoppe. Bring him back, soon. ☺ Not the luckiest to hug him on the meet and greet but luckier than other fans who wasn't present. I was able to see him in flesh and being in one arena and hearing his voice live is a reason to be thankful for.☺

Photo from https://www.facebook.com/penshoppeofficial
My praises and love and infinite thanks to you, my awesome God! ☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment