Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Penshoppe Fan Conference 2012

I don't have idea on what will happen. I am clueless and I don't know what to expect. Until, September 29th came. Indeed an unforgettable day. ☺

My Fan Con experience aftermath. Would you mind correcting me if I am wrong.

Waiting in vain on the line. Gates open. Waiting in vain on the line take two. Finally, getting inside. Waiting in vain on the line take three. Say hello to MOA Arena, upper box level. :)))

Sound tripping. Party mode on. Let me acknowledge the dj for the good music.

The announcement of the M & G winners. Wherein everybody is crossing their fingers and praying hard. #jealous

The Countdown.
Oooooooooh. The sound of excitement. Screaming fans who love Z much.

Performance by The Crew

The message from Penshoppe's big man. Thanks to you Sir, for being part of making our dreams come true.

Preview of international artists visit to the Philippines. YOU.ARE.AMAZING.PENSHOPPE. Mario Maurer, Ed Westwick, Ian Somerhalder, Leighton Meester, Zac Efron.

#PENSHOPPEAllStars

Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester. #PENSHOPPEAllStars Gossip Girl lolololove.



Performance by La Diva


Ian Somerhalder. #PENSHOPPEAllStars My Vampire babe.


Performance by Never the Strangers


Mario Maurer. #PENSHOPPEAllStars Such a sweetie. The cutie in Penshoppe Fan Con 2011.


Performance by JayR


ZAC EFRON. #PENSHOPPEAllStars My Wildcat, My Love.


Performance by UP Pep Squad. They just bring back our High School Musical memories when they dance to We're All In This Together, All for One, and Now or Never. I just love the stunts by the reigning UAAP CDC champion. Just Wow! ☺


The Countdown Part 2.

And Zac went out on stage. I almost died. His smile. Gush. And when he walks in the runway, he is just so friendly, lovely hottie. He loves and appreciates his fans. Very humble person, all the pogi points are awarded to you, Z.


The interview with Boy Abunda. Watch. ☺ I'm glad I'd documented it. Forgive the screams, I just can't help it. I'm forever fan girl. My smiles, my feelings are incredible. I love you, Efron. ♥



I hope you enjoyed watching and reminiscing. ☺☺☺





<But all events has it flaws, I've got some comments if you'd like to read>

The staff in the entrance just cut my ticket, my 10% discount stub was already gone. Errrr. She should've been informed. Or is it just I was fool because I didn't complain.

Securities should've been stricter. I notice that there aren't ticket officers outside the doors of the Arena itself, thus the Gen Ad people can go inside the Upper Box level. I don't know if it also happens in the lower levels.

I hope they sell varieties of food. Not just variety of popcorn :( I was starving when I get inside, buti nalang nabusog ako kay Z. ☺Or may iba bang food, di lang ako naghanap?

Scattered glow sticks. I wonder if it's more awesome when there are many or if there were none. :?

The screens could've been bigger, and I hope they flashes everything that's happening on the stage during the first part of the show. #upperboxdillema #pooreyesight

During the performances on first part of the show, I hope they flashes the words quoted from the lyrics along with the song. Parang videoke type sana. Anyway, I love the presentations. Real good. ☺

The fans from the higher seats should've been given the chance to dedicate message to Zac.

THANK YOU, PENSHOPPE. Until #NEXT 

Follow Penshoppe on Facebook - Twitter - website

(c) All Photos from Penshoppe 

No comments:

Post a Comment