Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Madness

  1. Gig and concert overload from Bianca G.'s book signing to Sheeran's Multiply Tour to Nikki's Love Revisited album launch to One Direction On The Road Tour Again. I am much of a happy fan girl.
  2. Pressure feels from wanting to study again versus staying on the job I love.
  3. Career on the rocks. I can never please everybody. Thus, got me thinking about above mentioned dilemma.
  4. My boss / mentor is supportive. I'm glad she is by my side beyond the circumstances. 
  5. But my colleagues are not in good terms with her. Much of how I feel when I am at their age.
  6. Four year of love-hate relationship with the job. So fast but I still feel unfulfilled at times. I am happy on where am I but there will be things that can be described as happier. Currently confused.
  7. I miss writing. I miss stringing words into poem. I miss sharing stories in this blog. I am preoccupied with thoughts that I tend not to put it into writing. If I am on my regular self, I could write all about 1 to 7 in a single entry each but my mind is too tired. Haha too emo to handle.
  8. I wanted to travel. Go faraway, soul search, think out loud. Alone.
  9. Unleashed 4 just happened. I saw how happy my favorite teenager (before) was. Finally, I'm over it.
  10. Quarter life crisis, deymn you!

No comments:

Post a Comment