Sunday, March 8, 2015

Paano ba 'to?!



Way before I became a #jcandb fan, I am already a Bianca Gonzalez fan. Along with Nikki Gil, she is my blog inspiration, morena beauty peg, and advocacies idol. She talk smart, writes with enthusiasm, and is kind hearted. My bucketlist includes meeting her in person. I was able to watch some of her live hosting gigs and I was once her group mate in a relief operation. We've also exchanged few tweets. Yesterday, I met her again in the signing of her first published book - Paano ba to?! in Fully Booked High Sreet. 





I'm glad I was able to bring a friend with me. I was literally rushing and running from work so I can catch my long planned attendance to the event and to finally cross it out in my bucketlist. My Nixter friends Kuya Calc and Mitch were also there so we had a little catching up. I've been to different book signing events and this got to be the most chillax and happy vibe. Bianca is approachable and able to exchange small conversation. I was in awe with her words. Here's a photo of my autograph signed book: 



There are many self help books available in the market and Paano ba to?! is a sample of worthy read. A survival to growing up, the book contains advice about family, friendship, love, career & money, failures, fashion & beauty, purpose, and self. It is very relatable as it tackles frequent challenges faced by young generation. It also has suggested activities that made the book interactive. There are stickers available that you can play with while others colored the doodles in random pages. Some highlight their favorite lines, others insert side notes, and at every chapter, there is a whole space provided for a question to ponder. No wonder it belongs to the list of best selling books. 

Way to go, B! Congratulations and Happy Birthday in advance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment