Friday, March 13, 2015

Sheeran Feels



1) Teddy is Taylor's best friend.

2) I have loved Teddy since Lego House. Way before Thinking Out Loud became the national anthem. 

3) Teddy is musically talented- from singing, rapping, guitar playing and of course, song writing. 

The above mentioned were the reasons why I decided to watch his Multiply Tour Manila. The tickets were sold out on the same day of first ticket release. When they announce that there will be next batch of tickets for sale, I am left broken hearted because after few hours, tickets were sold out again. Thank you to my scalpers connection for making my concert attendance possible. March 12 is no ordinary day since yesterday. On the next years, the time hop will remind how happy I am as I cross out a concert bucket list. 


One rectangular stage, fancy play of lights, a set of beautiful visual background screen, few sound system including microphone and his guitars - Ed Sheeran performed as one man band. And he just did it with greatness and awesomeness and perfection. 

Photos from Philippine Concerts Facebook Page:







X-Tour: Ed Sheeran live in Manila setlist

1. I'm a Mess
2. Lego House
3. Don't/ Nina
4. Drunk
5. Take It Back/ Superstition
6. Photograph
7. All of the Stars
8. Bloodstream
9. Tenerife Sea
10. Thinking Out Loud
11. I See Fire
12. The A Team
13. Give Me Love
14. You Need Me / In Da Club / Fancy
15. Sing

My favorite statements were: 

1) This is honestly the best reception I've ever received.

2) I don't wanna leave the Philippines. I'm overwhelmed with the reception.Thank you so much!

3) My first time in the Philippines but definitely won't be my last


I love you I love you I love you Teddy! You may not be the cutest, but you are always adorable, EDorable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment