Thursday, August 6, 2015

7 Reasons

Enumerating reasons why I am happy today. After an exhausting morning meeting, I chose to go back in the office instead of going to Sucat. Seems I made the right choice. Hihi. Because...

1. Conversations with my favorite lawyer is always a good time. As much as I wanted to remember what happened earlier, I just cannot put the details into writing. Every minute of it was just fun and worthy. Thank you Atty.for making me smile and laugh today. I am reminiscing everything while typing this and I cannot stop smiling.

2. Buy one take one Starbucks iced coffee and free donuts from PJ. Thankful for discounted and free food. Team always gutom. Haha. And the kwentuhan in between was LOL moment. Glad to be around fun loving officemate friends.

3. Googling every possible UN National costume peg to replace Korea for staff meeting outfit. Spent an hour to search the web for easy but outstanding dresses. I wanted Greece costume if only Greek Gods style are allowed.  Ended with Samoa and China as final choices. Planned to go to Divi already for costume hunt. Until the text blast from HR told that the theme was changed to FIFA World Cup. Kbye. Haha


4. PJaymee is so back. I'm glad how my friend finally admit about being kilig and we were not able to hear the "nakamove on na ko" statement. I am happy seeing people get kilig and hearing mushy babaw stories. Weeee!

5. Session with my favorite girls updating each other lives. Project Jinky on the works. Lezdothis!


6. I don't know why my heart feels uneasy today. I don't know if I had to blame it on venti coffee or to my overthinking self. Hihi. I am worried about you since yesterday. It felt normal again when I was able to know that you are safe. I miss you but I don't like to talk to you. Can you at least miss me too? HAHA. 

7. The exchange message with the best friend potential made me smile. Won't be sharing about him for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment