Monday, August 31, 2015

Acquaintance

I met a new friend last Monday and it was fun. I am so used to meet ups and eye balls. I feel glad that the job for 4.5 years had thought me the socialization skills. I just hope to overcome the judgmental attitude. Sarrryyy na! I wisely choose strangers to be friended. I meet roughly 10-15 new people every month. They are mostly customers that end up being friends with me (not all of them though). Others became acquaintance because of fan girling, random chat or social media encounter, and introduction to friends of friends/relatives. I enjoy hearing their stories. I am much of an interrogator or listener rather than being the person talking about oneself. I believe I have sense of humor. I would enjoy talking to myself. Haha. I also give sound advices. Advices I do not follow. Sorry na. Haha. There you go. I proclaim that I am a friend for keeps. Hihi. Cheers to new friends to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment