Friday, October 16, 2015

Dead End

So okay. I was having a dilemma about this person. I am having a hard time dealing with my issues so I ended up asking for signals. On October 14, I catch upon timehop and this was the sign given to me.

 
Commercial: I actually got kilig when it was favorited by Charles in twitter and he even replied to me.




It eventually came running in my thoughts throughout the day. I wanted to share the statement in instagram so I look for photo that will resemble the feelings. Timing that I did punchlisting of a condo hallway without lighting that day. The photo is unintentionally for ig feed, it is meant for work reference only. Until I realized that it was perfect photo-caption tandem for my thought for the day.




I am doubtful if I will tag Charles in ig because I am satisfied with the twitter interaction and I feel shy for being too emotional. But still I did. Then he liked the photo. Then he commented. Then I died. Chos! So he told me to not lose hope. Oh fudge the signals. I ended up being confuse again. Haha.

I realized that his advise is applicable for different situations. Not mine though.

It can actually be applied to politics especially now that the election is upcoming. Duterte isn't meant to run as president as he have decided. But still the country isn't a dead end, don't lose hope. Vote wisely sabi nga nila. Sino ba si wisely? Acheche!

It can also be connected to goals you did not achieve. Career, studies, love. A job, a course, a partner that is not meant for you. But it is never a dead end, don't lose hope.

It's just that my situation is about this one guy I should've lost hope for. We really aren't meant to be since day one. The advise ended up to be not for me or else tatanga tanga na naman me. Mehehe. Apir tayo jan Charles Tiu. Haha. Tenkyu still!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment