Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Pet Peeves and Trust Issue

I got a list of life issues. It's A LOT. Major and minor, non sense and on point, even rants you will get irritated that you will end up having issue about me. Haha. Sometimes I don't care, most of the time I do. I easily get distracted, I am emotional, I overthink. I got missed chances, messy love stories, weird life events. I'm a self confessed judgmental (my bad) then of course I don't like being judged. Hate me. Well haters gonna hate. There's still more to love in me. Hoho. Anyway let me share examples of my pet peeves. We might jive. Hihi. No judging phlueaseee!

Jejemons
Common grammar mistakes
Use of incomplete letters in text messages (negotiable)
Billy and Coleen
Couples who seat beside each other on fast food/restaurant
Couples breaking up even if they still love each other
Concert goers who video the entire show 
Obsessive cheering/school spirit even though you studied from the branch campus 
Loud conversation/phone chats at public transport
Ig user who #likeforlikes and #likeforfollow
Flirts, major flirts
Too much PDA
Leaving without notice, on a deeper sense of leaving

Okay, I realize most of my rants are shallow. I got many issues but my list doesn't include trust issues. I had an unfaithful boyfriend before that could've provoke me to choose people to be trusted. Nevertheless, I still give away my trust to many. I easily share my secrets to people. I easily cling to promises. Glad I wasn't a victim of pyramid scam or networking. Hoho. I easily believe in commitments. It was only until last Saturday when I had this huge dilemma. I got pissed off when I heard how a friend just gave up his fight on dignity and morals. It all went wrong when he have fully trusted someone. Kakainis!!! Pwede na magtagalog para intense?! Asar na asar ako e. He is such a good hearted person. He became a colleague and friend for more than four years now. Mabait, matalino, marunong makisama, magaling sa trabaho, okay na kaibigan. Sanay na kong matagal sya sumagot sa queries, nevertheless  bilib pa din ako how he handle his job. Struggle yung follow ups pero hindi nalakagalit kasi nga maganda yung foundation at relasyon nyo as workmates. Until a news came up na he is in trouble. Sobrang daming rumors, accusations, and bad publicity that he got caught off guard. Naapektuhan yung trabaho, damay damay na. I chose to understand his situation. Buti nalang hindi ko sya masyadong ginulo. After hearing everything from his side, I felt  sadness pero I got amazed in his courage. Fudge I wish I could talk about it to someone who doesn't know anything or who doesn't know him para mailabas ko yung feelings ko without initial judgement. Nakakagalit lang how someone he trusted have forgotten everything, his kindness, his helping hands, and generosity. Tinulungan ka, kinaibigan ka, nakitungo ng mabuti sa pamilya mo, pinagkatiwalaan mo tapos ang ending sya pa ang sisira sayo. I believe that my friend never intended to do wrong on you. It was you who have gone wrong sa sarili mo. Grrrr. What goes around comes around nalang. At least my friend already got a peace of mind. He has to go but at least he left with a clean slate. Yung iba nagstay nga pero haunted by conscience naman. Good luck nalang. Feeling ko tuloy after marinig ko yung nangyari, may trust issue na din ako. 

No comments:

Post a Comment